8. PION README¶
PION is open source software primarily for simulation of nebulae around stars, but also for other astrophysical applications. It has an open development model, where anyone can download and use the software, change it to suit their needs, and contribute changes back to the user community.
- The PION homepage is at https://www.pion.ie, with documentation including a quick-start guide at https://www.pion.ie/docs/.
- The git repository to obtain the latest version of PION is at https://git.dias.ie/massive-stars-software/pion
- This is mirrored on github at https://github.com/jmackey-astro/PION
- Python routines and libraries for visualising results are at https://git.dias.ie/massive-stars-software/pypion
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help and information
The following people have contributed to the development of PION:
- Harpreet Dhanoa
- Margueritta Goulden
- Samuel Green
- Robert Kavanagh
- Andrew Lim
- Jonathan Mackey email@example.com
- Maria Moutzouri
- Davit Zargaryan